Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Haphazard Thoughts

We were at Sim Lim Square and Hubby asked if I wanted Wii for my birthday.
"I don't have time to play games lah..".. And so, the hubby bought another (his forth) psp. Ya he is very free, unlike me. Gaa!

There's a reason why I never liked Sim Lim Square. It's saturated with utterly deceitful merchants. We had to make 3 resentful trips to the same shop to "fix" his gadget before it can be used to play games. Kaoz!

Anyway, talk about the coming trip to Bangkok for my first Managerial Conference. So afraid that I'll be trampled to death by the Red Shirts, the venue was changed to Kuala Lumpur.

And the first person to cheer in consent is the father.
The parents have been calling me every other day just to ask, "How now? You still going Bangkok ah? Don't go lah, let other colleague go lor..."
So it's the attitude of "other people die also never mind lah, own daughter must stay alive".

Wahahaa.. as I'm typing, Jamie is stamping up and down mimicking an elephant and singing "yippi yai yai yippi yippi yai...". Upon her demand, I have to play the lion. I wonder why, why lion? Hmm... bye!

1 comment:

Mr Helping Hand said...

Lion?? or she's hinting u are the Lioness?? =p

too cute for words. bring her out now... quick!!
=)