Sunday, April 26, 2009

Airbus Fright

I should now be studying in my hotel room. But I am feeling rather bored and sleepy.
Damn, I have the whole room to myself and I will have a hard time coping tonight.

Arrived safely (Thank Lord!) despite the distressing 40 minutes of rough flight.
I have never been on a plane ride feeling my heart in my mouth. The ride was so bumpy that at certain point, we (the passengers) were lifted off our seats as we felt the plane dipped for God-knows-how-many-meters. Screams filled the whole cabin, and it was really terrifying.

Apart from the dipping, the rest of the 40-minute journey was nothing else but a shit load full of tremendous shakes. So it has caused me to resent clouds after this experience. Because they were the "evil" culprit behind all the terror.

Praying very hard that my flight back on Wednesday would be less eventful. (Fingers crossed)

Gaa.. and the conference starts tomorrow. Boring~

No comments: